Customized Law Information


Customized Law Information
Customized Law Information Detail
* Title标题 house rental contract report
* Status处理情况 Completed
* Author作者 T*tian Date申请日期 2023.02.26
* Content内容 I am a foreigner who rents an apartment in Seoul with a monthly payment of more than 300,000 won. Recently I saw the news that you need to send a house rental contract report even to the tenant within 30 days. I would like to clarify whether, as a tenant, I need to send some kind of report, even if the address of my residence is registered in the alien registration card? I also pay for water and electricity, but the bill is in the name of the previous resident. Do I need to change my name and where can I do it?
* Purpose申请目的 To find out the rules f renting system

Customized Law Information Reply
Answerer回答者 Admin Date回答日期 2023.03.09

Thank you for your inquiry.

Please be informed that the ‘Move’ content ( on this website offers useful information related to housing lease reporting system.

Customized Practical Law Information provides easily understandable legal information for the public and do not conduct direct legal review or authoritative interpretation of individual cases. Therefore we kindly ask for your understanding that we are not able to provide specific answers to your inquiries.

For the specific information regarding your inquiry, please contact following institutions:

Korea Electric Power Corporation

Office of Waterworks, Seoul Metropolitan Government


We look forward to continuing to serve you in the future.

Thank you.

Related life fields相关领域 Move>Signing a house contract>Balance settlement and registration>Reporting a real estate transaction and a housing lease contract
  • No existing comment.没有现有评论

본 부분은 페이지 네비게이션 부분입니다.

  • bookMark
  • history
  • 다국어 맞춤형 법령정보 다국어 맞춤형 법령정보